Sunday, March 13, 2005

Hospital

I was at the hospital earlier this morning. The president is feeling better and better each day. He is able to walk around the hospital and talk to other patients. He still has some trouble lifting his arms, but according to the doctors he should be able to use his arms normally in a few days, after the stiches heal completely.

It was my day off, but I wanted to make sure the president had the Sunday papers. He said I didn't have to visit him on my day off, but I know how much he likes reading the papers. He likes knowing what's happening in Washington.

Mrs. Clinton and Chelsea were there too. The room was crowded as usual, so I didn't stay too long. I left right after the prayer service.

I don't know when the president gets the green light to go home. It won't be long though, because the president feels good.

Bobbi Lamoon