Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Well Wishes

I would like to thank everybody, who sent Hillary a get well E-mail. She appreciates it very much. She has recovered completely. I asked her whether she was sure about that and whether she didn't need to stay home for a couple of days. She said "Bill, why are you always being so dramatic? It was just a little pain in the stomach. Some people are worse off." She told me one of her staffers had brought to her attention the case of a little girl, who is severely ill and might never get better. The girl's name is Megan. After I read about her on her website, I was overwhelmed with emotions. She’s such a brave young girl. She’s so strong, confident and positive. I cried. God, sometimes I don’t understand you. I really don’t.

I will ask Bobbi to link to the little girl’s website. Please visit her website and sign her guest book. Megan's Home

I wish you all the best, Megan. I will pray for you and visit your site often to see how you’re doing. May God bless you and your family.