Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Blogging

President Clinton won't be blogging today. He's traveling and he's too busy asking for donations for those poor people in Asia, who were hit by the tidal wave. He's receiving a lot of positive responses.

I heard there is going to be a dinner party in Hollywood for all the actors, singers and entertainment executives. The president thinks they could raise millions in donations. Mr. Clinton is very popular in Hollywood.

He's asking Barbra Streisand and Neil Diamond to perform together. He said that would be a big thing. To be honest I hardly know these singers. The president rolled his eyes when I said that. Maybe I should google their names.

Oh and Jerry Seinfeld called. I talked to him on the phone. He's a very nice man. Just like on TV. He will be there too. It should be a wonderful party. I wish I could be there. But Maybe it will be on TV.

Bobbi Lamoon