Monday, December 27, 2004

Time Flies

I need a time manager, because time flies. Tempus fugit, the Romans said. They were right. I just laughed. I'm supposedly retired, but still I can't find the time to do all the things I like to do.

I hope all of you had a blessed and happy Christmas, especially the ones whose loved ones are overseas serving our nation. My holidays were a bit different from the past ones. I miss Chistmas dinner. Chistmas is not the same if you're not allowed to dig in, losen your belt and dig in some more. I miss food. I'm not even going to deny it. I think about food quite a lot. I have dreams about feasting on food.

I just laughed again, because it's so true. Here I am even writing about food. If you made anything special for Christmas dinner make sure you write it down in the comment box.

I had a merry Chistmas. I saw a lot of family, my brother Roger's son was at our house, Bobbi was here.

Oh and Bobbi, congratulations. I'm sorry it took me so long to notice that this daily diary is mentioned in Time magazine. I didn't read that particular issue myself. It's the one with George Bush "Man of the Year" on the cover. Somebody pointed out to me that this website got mentioned. Time magazine said Bill Clinton Daily Diary is a hit. The only reason for that is Bobbi. She did all of the hard work. Thank you, Bobbi.

She's standing behind me reading over my shoulder. I think she's blushing. Hey it's true, Bobbi, this website was your idea to promote the book. Hahaha. She's red as a lobster now.

I'm taking it easy till the end of the year. After that I have the Asian book tour coming up. I'm looking forward to that although I must admit I'm frightened of the strain on my health, but I promised I would go, so I will go.

If you are in Asia, reading this diary, I hope we'll meet when I visit your continent.

I'm also going to work hard to try and help rebuild the Democratic party. That must be done. My plate for the new year is full, unfortunately it's not food.