Saturday, September 04, 2004

Heart Problems

I want to thank everybody for their well wishes. I really did it this time, huh? I need a bypass operation. It's scary. I'm afraid. No reason to deny it. I'm scared to death. It's my fault. I shouldn't have binged on fast food. Hillary is right about that. The people, who've been reading my daily diary regularly know I'm an addict. What can I say?

I'm lying around here on my hospital bed. Hillary is here, sometimes crying, sometimes shouting hysterically. Chelsea and the mongoose will visit me tonight. Bobbi is here and strongarming me into letting you all know I'm feeling fine and not to worry. I don't feel too good and I am worried. I've never had such a big operation. The doctor told me they are going to open up my chest.

If you want to know how I feel, I needed 2 minutes before I could continue after that last sentence. Thank God I'll be out when they do the bypass. President Bush is not the only one, who wants four more years.

I thank all of you for your well wishes and prayers. God bless you all.

And if I don't make it, I love America and I love you, Americans. I am mighty proud you made me the president of this great nation of ours. Have a good life everybody. If I don't see you here again, I'll meet you all in heaven.