Monday, August 09, 2004

Alford Florida and End of Book Tour

Bobbi will go back to Alford, Florida, to be with her mother. Her parents are divorced.

I feel sorry for her. A girl alone in this tough town, in a tough job. You make mistakes. Some people sometimes just break.

What can I say. I wish you the best, Bobbi. I will miss you. You were a true friend. Take good care of yourself, sweetheart.

As my book tour is nearing the end and Bobbi is leaving and I have to stump for Kerry, there won't be much time to write this internet diary anymore. I had a great time, but it's time to say goodbye.

I might come back. I don't think so, but still, who knows?

I want to thank all of you good people, who bought my book, who waited in line to get it signed and who read this daily diary.

Till we meet again, take good care of yourselves.

Goodbye,

Sincerely yours,

Bill Clinton