Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Visit Atlanta Georgia

Book signing event today:

July 21, 2004 Chapter 112345 A Peachtree RoadAtlanta, GA 12:00 p.m.

Hillary just called to tell me about an event we're supposed to attend with John Edwards to raise money for the election campaign. Things have changed quite a bit. Now that Hillary was asked to speak at the convention, I have to attend more fund raisers.

I'm glad Edwards and Hillary worked out their problems and John was big enough of a man to allow her to speak at the convention. I don't know where the animosity between them comes from.

Hillary is a tough girl. She holds grudges for years. Edwards is as hard as 9 inch nails. You have to be to be born where he was and to succeeed in life. They're both stubborn.

I could hear it in her voice. There seems to be a cold war between us. Again. I don't get it. I thought things were OK between us. I don't understand what I did wrong.