Thursday, July 01, 2004

Sony Notebook

I goofed up big time. I just received my new Sony notebook and I was fiddling around with my other diary. I must've clicked the wrong links, because it went down. Thank God, Bobbi, my assistant could salvage the archives. She did a tremendous job and didn't even get mad, because it was she who set up the other site. Thank you, Bobbi.

I'm in Chicago right now. The reception I got here was beyond my wildest expectations. I felt the warmth and I wish I could stay longer, but I have to leave soon.

The book signing events in Washington State were just as heart warming to me and I can't tell you how good all this makes me feel. I miss traveling around and talking to normal Americans. After I left office, I haven't traveled this widely, met so many people. It's amazing. You guys are amazing. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.