Thursday, July 08, 2004

Overweight Need to Diet

There won't be any book signing events till the 20th of July.

I had a terrible day. I was really looking forward spending a few days doing the things I like. I love meeting people and I've had a great time meeting and greeting the good people of America, who came to the book signing sessions to get their books signed.

The problem is I hate traveling. Especially now that I don't seem to be able to get up. I'm short of breath even when I walk from my door to my office in the barn. I AM FAT! GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

But I can't. I don't seem to have the will to get on my exercise machine. They delivered it recently, but I can't force myself to exercise. When it arrived, Bobbi and me put it in the barn and unpacked it. It was ready to go. I sat on it and pulled the strings. After two pulls I was sweating already. It was pathetic. Bobbi pulled herself up ten times. Without changing the resistance.

I thought I was big and strong. I'm not. I'm just overweight. This morning I planned to get up early and exercise. I got up at 11. I was going to jog. I didn't. I made breakfast, turned on the television and didn't get up. I got to do something about this.

Later I received a phone call from the clinic Roger is staying in. They found a joint in his room. I was so angry I threw my shoe at the wall. I put down the horn.

Today, I want to be left alone. I don't want to be bothered. I just want to sit on the couch, watch TV and be left in peace. Just this day. Just this day. Thank God Hillary is in Washington, so I don't have to explain my mood. Or talk to anybody.

Bobbi added a message board to this site. I miss interacting with the readers of this site, but Freepers, dedicated Bill Clinton haters keep trying to spam this site out of existence. They tried the same with my book. They tried to boycott it.

It seems to work I guess. The sales of my book have imploded. My publisher told me so late last night. He asked me to add more dates to my book tour. I don't remember what I answered him. I had a headache. It took me 2 pills to fall asleep.

I don't know. I don't know. I just hope this day will disappear fast and tomorrow everything will be OK. I hope so.