Thursday, June 03, 2004

Hillary is Angry

Outside it's a beautiful warm day. Inside it's freezing. She's angry I didn't read her papers. She was in a foul mood when she came home two hours ago. No kiss, no nothing. Just "did you read my papers?" I told her I fell asleep. That I must've been exhausted, cause of the book. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "I thought we could spend the day together, but now I have to read the papers". She put all her paper all over the living room. I was sitting at the table drinking coffee and reading the newspapers, but every time I made a noise, she gave me a stare, so I went into the kitchen and just stayed there. I was planning to watch a program on TV, but I don't dare to remove the papers she put on the couch. Great day at home with my wife of 25 years! Yeah, well who cares. It was worth it. The rest yesterday did me a lot of good.

I feel real pumped up. I really want to do something today. I just don't know what. As long as it is outside of the house. Maybe I should just get in the car and drive around a bit. Hey, I'll drive upstate. To the Catskill mountains. Should be beautiful at this time of year. Grab a bite from some roadside restaurant. Man, haven't done this in years. Should be fun. Wait a minute, maybe I'll even catch a show in one of the resorts. Neil Sedaka plays in the Catskills. Maybe he's there now. Oh Carol, I am but a fool. I should've married you. The one I got, treats me so cruel. Damn. Maybe somebody else. All righty, boy, get on your horse and git.